I don’t care if I posted a video of this tank before, this is literally one of the most impressive tanks I have ever seen. Everytime dude uploads a new video, there is a pretty good chance I am going to post it here lol.
Here is a copy paste of his stock list…
770 Gallon Aquarium- 10’L x 3’W x 4’T Stocklist: 8 Widebar Silver Dollar (AKA Emperor Blue Hooks) – Myleus Schomburgkii 12 Yellowtail Rasbora- Rasbora tornieri 11 Arulius Barbs- Puntius arulius or Dawkinsia tambraparniei 17 Clown Loaches- Chromobotia macracanthus 4 Red Fin Bala Sharks- Cyclocheilichthys janthochir 1 Lutino Oscar- Astronotus ocellatus 1 Green Texas- Herichthys carpintis 1 Jack Dempsey- Rocio octofasciata 1 Green Terror- Aequidens rivulatus 1 Flagtail Prochilodus- Semaprochilodus insignis 1 Chalceus macrolepidotus
– Ummm, that’s it? Some sand dunes, a couple storm troopers, some space ships, the Millenium Falcon, and a random Sith bad guy we don’t see with a weird ass light saber?
– We got no plot details, no idea who the main characters are actually playing, who the bad guy is… all this trailer showed us is that their is a Star Wars moving coming in a year. Which is fine, except that for whatever reason, the internet is acting like this was best trailer ever.
– Only interesting thing in this whole damn trailer is the weird looking light saber. I cannot decide if it is practical (like a light saber version of a broad sword to keep yourself from getting Dooku’d) or if it is retarded (you are gonna mutilate yourself). But seriously… that was the only cool thing in the whole trailer.
– In short, I guess this trailer is EPIC OMG! if you are in love with Star Wars. For everyone else, it is just “meh,” especially considering how stupid the prequels were.
– The first Jurassic Park is simply one of the best movies ever. The special effects STILL hold up to this day. The second one was complete garbage while the third is a passable movie. This looks to be more like the first and second and less like the third movie.
– So it seems like the basic plot is the park is open and works great, they create a genetically modified dinosaur that escapes and reeks havoc. Sign me up.
– But… I really hope the kids are not spotlighted throughout the movie. Kids simply cannot act and are best serve being eaten.
– Holy sea dinosaur batman! Fuck!
– Maybe Tricerotops won’t suck so much this movie? 😦 Please?
– Raptors running with Chris Pratt on a motor cycle? What sorcery is this? Are the raptors trained like dogs? This… this could be epic (or very stupid)
After the jump, take a look at the mysterious “D-Rex” they are trying to somewhat hide, even though there has already been concept art, lego figure, and a leaked instagram picture…
Plot in a Nutshell: Something about a murder mystery with some mysterious Jack Reacher dude who is like part Sherlocke Holmes, part Punisher or something? I really don’t know, this movie was completely forgettable.
Shadow’s Rating:6/10– Don’t be fooled by the “low” rating… this is a must see movie… once. I don’t think it would be as enjoyable the subsequent times but it is really fun, different, and funny that is for sure.
So this is it. Ever since the reveal of Thanos at the end of The Avengers, the MCU has been slowly building to this… Infinity War. The event will be so big, it will actually be two movies.
We got teased by the Infinity Gauntlet in Odin’s Vault in Thor. We got teased by Thanos in The Avengers. We actually heard and saw Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy. So, let the speculation begin…
– We have seen four of the six Infinity Stones in the movies so far and the Infinity Gauntlet…
— Tesseract- In Asgard under the protection of Odin (Loki)
— Gauntlet- In Asgard under the protection of Odin (Loki)
— Aether- Last seen with The Collector, although his house went boom in Guardians of the Galaxy
— Scepter- Last seen with Baron von Strucker of Hydra in the after credit scene of The Winter Soldier.
— Orb- On Xandar under the protection of the Nova Crops as seen in Guardians of the Galaxy.
So we need two more. There are plenty of movies to introduce the last two with Dr. Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Infinity War Part 1, and Inhumans being prime candidates.
– Big Question #1… when is Thanos going to you know… actually collect the Stones? So far, not only has he failed to collect any Stones but he actually lost one (Scepter). Thor: Ragnarok sounds like a good place to start collecting the Stones and Gauntlet (especially if Loki is still working for the Mad Titan). Will they use Infinity War Part 1 to continue the collection as well?
– Big Question #2… how many Avengers will show up in this War? And how many will show up in BOTH movies? It seems highly likely that the originals with solos- Stark, Cap, Thor- will only show up in one of the movies as their contracts will end then. But, at that point in the movies, you will have the following Avengers/Heroes available…
— Iron Man
— Captain America
— Black Widow
— Nick Fury
— Maria Hill
— Scarlet Witch
— Star Lord
— War Machine
— Black Panther
— Captain Marvel
— Dr. Strange
and then add in potential Avengers such as Winter Soldier, any other members that show up in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, any members of TV show Agents of SHIELD (Coulson, Mockingbird, ect), AND it could include any of the Netflix heroes if they really wanted too (Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Daredevil). Frankly… there is a huge potential list of heroes to show up but how may is Marvel really going to want to pay? And who might potentially be killed?
– Why is Loki going to be in this movie? Is he going to help the Heroes? Is he still working for Thanos? If he is… I would 100% expect him to flip sides at least once or twice.
– So… what do you do after a movie this big? What villain can compare to an omnipotent Thanos hell bent on destroying everything? The story cannot get bigger at that point. You would have to scale back. Do they go with a time traveling story with Kang? Get the Earth based villains together with Masters of Evil? It will be very, very interesting what happens after all this.
I do not make many lifting posts anymore because well… because I do not want to. But I am still lifting, plugging away through injuries and such.
Anyway, hit a pretty big bench for me… 365×1. This is the first time I have been able to hit 3 & a 1/4 since 2010 and this is easily the lightest I have hit this bench (last time I did it I was in the mid 230s. This time, 203). My all time bench press is 370×1 done in like 2008 at around 230ish (but that was with benching on toes, not flat but whatever).
I was doing RTS style stuff to get up to 350×1 and recently been doing a 5×5 hybrid that put the next 15 on in the last 6 weeks. So all in all… my bench press has made damn good progress this year. No complaints there.
I never thought I would get back here after fucking up my shoulder bad years ago and it has taken years but… finally made it back. Next up, trying to break an All Time PR on Bench Press.
Two of Marvels OGs, Thor and Captain America, are getting third movie during Phase 3. Both were expected to get a third movie considering the profits made (especially Captain America) but it was nice to get confirmation. The subtitles given to these movies help us define what is going to happen even more as they are both the names of some pretty important comic book arcs/stories.
Let’s start with Thor: Ragnarok…
– Thor: The Dark World underwhelmed a bunch of people and money wise, was underwhelming when compared to The Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy. Sure, I loved it, but I am a Thor fan through and through. So I am looking forward to this movie big time.
– The very, very basic Ragnarok storyline is this basically, the fall of Asgard. It is a cycle of death of Asgard and the rebirth of Asgard afterwards. In the comics, Ragnarok is brought on by the release of Surtur the fire demon and the creation of the Twilight sword (think a super powered Balrog with a giant fucking sword) as he marches his fire demons into Asgard (and Earth) to destroy it essentially. Surtur is as strong if not stronger than Odin. In the comics, Loki is the one that started this (with Malekith I think) so it will be curious to see how this all works with Loki impersonating Odin right now.
– Kevin Feige, the MCU architech, says this moving is going to have massive reprocussions on future story lines and Thor, doing what The Winter Soldier did for Captain America and the larger MCU (destroying SHIELD). To me, this HAS to mean this movie leads to Thanos acquiring the Tesseract and the Gauntlet (both in the Asgardian vaults) and likely has Thor take his place as King of Asgard with Odin being killed off with Surtur. This solves two problems for Marvel. (1) This gives Thor an out from not appearing in one of the Infinity War movies (due to his responsibility of rebuilding Asgard) and (2) Starts the process of Thanos actually aquiring the Infinity Stones since at the moment, all he has done is lose one of them (the scepter) and failed to acquire any of them.
– What likely happens I would guess… Loki releases Surtur (or Thanos does) on Asgard as a distraction to get the Tesseract and/or the Gauntlet to Thanos (Loki is likely still working for Thanos at this point). Fire demons may or may not be sent to Midgard/Earth as well. Odin and Thor defend Asgard, with Odin dying to stop Surtur and Thor now being King. The Gauntlet and Tesseract is lost in the destruction (as well as Loki likely getting away), starting the process of Thanos actually collecting the Infinity Stones.
– We know Loki survives as we have heard he is going to be in Avengers: Infinity War. Is he going to switch back to the good side in Infinity War or is he one of Thanos’s generals? Who knows at this point with Loki.
– One thing I hope Marvel learned from Guardian of the Galaxy’s success… we don’t need Earth in a cosmic movie. Thor 3 can entirely be set in the other 9 realms and people will still come in droves if the movie is good. Please, end the Jane Foster stuff… it isn’t needed for this storyline.
Captain America: Civil War is getting much, much more press than Thor: Ragnarok and for good reason. (a) The Winter Soldier was one of the best comic book movies ever and the same directors are coming back. (b) Civil War is an iconic storyline in the comics. (c) Tony Stark is going to be in the movie. So, what could this all mean really and what do we know?
– Civil War in the comics had mostly to do with the Super Hero Registration Act and the “end” of secret identities. Obviously, there are no secret identities in the MCU so that won’t be part of this. I imagine, there will be some sort of government law or act or attempt to control the super hero… Tony Stark will go along with it to some extent while Cap will not. Leading to fun times.
– From the very beginning in Avengers, there was tension between Captain America and Tony Stark. In Age of Ultron, apparently that tension is going to multiply.
– RDJ being in this movie plus the movie being the first big movie after Age of Ultron (sorry Ant-Man) means it is going to do a billion dollars easily. This is going to be like a mini-Avengers movie.
– Oh… and T’challa/Black Panther is going to be in the movie. How? Why? I am not really sure. Does the world get involved with this act instead of just the United States and Wakanda/T’challa supports Steve Rogers? This will be interesting to see how big of a role Black Panther plays in this movie.
– Hawkeye has also been confirmed in this movie. I would assume he would be on Stark’s side (someone needs to be).
– And how many other heroes are going to show up? Quicksilver? Witch? Widow? Vision? Fury? Falcon?
– And what happens to the Winter Soldier story line now? Most people Cap 3 would be a continuation of the Winter Soldier stuff + someone like Zemo to act as the villain. But with Civil War now becoming the focus… what happens to that?
– Is there even going to be a central REAL bad guy?
Plot in a Nutshell: Some idiot kills an epic retired assassins puppy that was a gift from his dead wife. Take a guess what happens next…
– YES! You don’t get many movies like this anymore outside of the comic book genre. This movie was a throw back to the one man army, alpha male days. John Wick killed about a billion people in this movie.
– This is the type of role Reeves does very well. 99% of his lines were on point (but he doesn’t say much). Wick just basically went around eliminating people with gun shot wounds to the skull.
– The fighting style was cool as fuck. Lots of intricate gun work here. Felt a bit… fresher that other action scenes based on pistols. It was like the dude from Taken was upgraded to John Wick.
– The plot… GOOD ENOUGH! It is a classic revenge tale (done a little different). It moves the story along from action-to-action quite well. There was nothing unnecessary in this movie so it always had your attention from the word go.
– What was interesting and unexpected was the world building in this movie. It makes you want to know more about this world of assassins. There was no exposition or narration explaining all the behind the scenes stuff. It just shows it and let’s your mind fill in the blanks. It was really, really cool and I would love a sequel showing us more of that world.
– The villains were pretty generic to be honest but that just means more focus on Wick. They were good enough, nothing sensational to the point I don’t even remember their name other than “Russian dudes.”
There is no “spoilery” discussion because I don’t really have anymore to say. This is just an old, school, kick-ass movie we get maybe once a year these days. Go see it and support it so we get these type of movies more often.